52Pi Night Vision Camera Adjustable-focus Module Kit
- This is a raspberry pi camera that supports night vision and focus adjustment.
- It is connected to the Raspberry Pi through the CSI interface.
- It is usually used as a night surveillance camera or anti-theft surveillance camera.
- Many fans use it to DIY their own project.
- The night photography project, the principle is that the night vision surveillance camera generally uses an infrared night vision camera.
- The working principle is that in the dark environment without visible light or low light,
- the infrared light emitting device actively projects the infrared light onto the object,
- and the infrared light is reflected by the object. Enter the lens for imaging.
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- Supports Night Vision
- Supports all revisions of the Pi
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Detachable infrared night vision
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Video Mode: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
- Linux integration: V4L2 driver available
- CMOS size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Focal length: 3.6mm
- Diagonal : 75.7 degree
- 4 screw holes
- Support 3.3v output
- Support access to fill light or infrared light
- Size: 25mm * 24mm
- Weight: 0.030kg
- 1x 5M OV5647 Camera
- 2x infrared light sensor
- 1x Supersmooth cleaning fiber
- 5x infrared light sensor fixed screws and nuts
- 1x Camera Fiber Cable for Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/3A+
- 1x Camera Fiber Cable for Raspberry Pi zero/zero w
- 1x Stick tape
- 1x Instruction