BYINTEK Mini Projector P10,Smart Wifi Pocket Pico Portable Beamer, LED DLP lAsEr Mobile Projector For Smartphone 4K 3D Cinema
150 inch Smart Home Theater
Invite Friends for Fun now
Unique Advantages of BYINTEK UFO P10
1. Wifi Display
Wireless Connection to smartphones for Multi-screen .
Support Multi-screen , Mirroring Screen, Miracast (for android OS device), Airplay (for iOS device)
2. Connect Smartphone by USB charging cable
Wired Sync display with Smartphone
Throw Ratio: 1.21: 1
Max 150 inch, 9 times larger than 50 inch TV
Built-in 2.4G/5G Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, support download APP, online movies, play games
It supports external power bank (5V/3A at least).
Latest Design-It is Life Artwork
Mini Projector x1
Power adapter x1
IR remote control x1
User manual x1
How to operate iphone wireless display to projector？
1. Set the projector and iPhone to connect to the same wifi.
(If there is no wifi network, you can also directly open the hotspot of the iPhone, set the projector’s WiFi connection to the iphone hotspot)
2. Find “Happy cast APP” or “Airplay” on the projector screen and click on this app.
3. Then slide up from the bottom of the iPhone screen ， find “airplay” or “Screen mirroring” ，Search and connect the projector device. The operation is successful.
How to operate Android smartphone wireless display to projector
1. Turn on the projector’s wifi
2. Find “wifi display app” or “miracast” on the projector screen and click to open this application.
3. Then find the options for the screen mirroring function in the settings menu of the Android phone (for example, wifi-display, WANLAN -display, screen mirroring, Multi-screen, miracast, etc. If your phone does not have these features, your phone does not Support wireless mirroring), search for and connect to the projector device.
4. The projector screen will display whether the device is connected, click accept, the operation is successful.