Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with X825 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD Storage Expansion Board Kit for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Supports upto 4TB 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) / solid-state drive (SSD) (Theoretically it can work with 6TB or 8TB as well. But actually we do not test the X825 board with 6tb or 8tb HDD, you can have a try.)
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- On-board push button to control power on /off (Press-ON, Hold the button pressed at least 2s -OFF)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via Pi’s 40-pin header
- LED red indicator indicates powered status and blue indicator indicates drive status
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.1 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- Powers the Raspberry Pi – no additional power supply for RPi 4
- Power supply: AC 100 – 240V input 50 / 60Hz, 5V DC 4A output
- DC Power Plug Size : 5.5*2.5mm
- Important Note: Please use high quality DC 5V 4A power supply, the best choice is to use the DC 5V 4A power supply that Geekworm provided.
- If you get low quality power supply to use, it may probably will damage or not recognize your 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
Application for Heat Dissaption
You can also use the Geekworm design Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Embedded Armor Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for better heatdissaption of Raspberry Pi 4 board. The heatsinks is also compatible to use with other Raspberry Pi 4 expansion board to slove the problem of Raspberry Pi 4 overheat problem.