Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/ 3B+/ 3B 7 inch 1024×600 IPS Capacitive Touch Screen 7″ Monitor Display w/ Case
- This is a Raspberry Pi universal 7 inch IPS HDMI LCD Touch Screen Display, 1024 x 600 physical resolution with tempered glass capacitive screen touch panel.
- Not only supports Raspberry Pi (including newest raspberry pi 4 model B), but also supports Banana Pi, Beaglebone Black, NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit or other Mini PC ect.
- This screen can be used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10
Note: Because the newest raspberry pi 4 model B without HDMI port, so if use this LCD with raspberry pi 4 model B, you need to get a Micro HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter
- 1 x 7 Inch Touch Screen
- 1 x ABS Case with Stander
- 1 x HDMI Cable (30cm length)
- 1 x USB Cable (38cm length)(for Touch function)
- Plug and play!
- 7 inch IPS Touchscreen;
- 1024×600 physical resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920×1080);
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness;
- Supports popular mini PC such as Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Banana Pi;
- Supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN 10 IOT, single touch and driver free;
- Supports Desktop/Laptop, Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7,five-points touch, and driver free.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc
- 3.5mm audio jack;
- Supports HDMI audio output;
- Supports VGA input;
- With high quality ABS case, optional tilt angle: 30deg/50deg
- Support display rotation, please refer to wiki: //www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/7_inch_HDMI_LCD_(H)#Rotate
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2B, B+
- Beaglebone Black
- Banana Pi
- Mini PC
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Power: Open or Close LCD display
- Menu: Open OSD menu (It can also work as OK after entering the menu )
- Up/Left: Direction button
- Down/Right: Direction button
- Exit: it can also work as Return after entering the menu
- You can use “Power” button to close LCD display for reducing consumption if it will be idle for a long time.
- Open OSD menu by press button Menu, then use “OK button” and “Direction button” to change the configuration.Then use “Return button” to exit.
[Works with Windows]
[Work with Raspberry Pi ]
Please refer to WIKI : www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/7_inch_HDMI_LCD_(H)