For the Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B and AMP matching case, please refer to: Acrylic Case
- 1 x Amplifier HIFI AMP Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Install screw pack
Note: the raspberry pi 3 board is not included.
For the Power Supply, please refer to: 12V 3A Power Supply
RPI-HIFI-AMP amplifier module is a high-quality, highly efficient 25W Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. you can get a stereo audio system by mount it onto your Raspberry Pi. Only thing you have to do is connect your loudspeakers to our module. It is the ideal choice for small room audio system.
- Up to 25W output power.
- Capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers or higher.
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi.
- Support 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates.
- Digital-analog conversion included mdashno need for external DACs or sound cards.
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi no additional cables needed.
- Wide Power input :12-20v external power input for both RPI and module.
- HAT size.
- Up to 90% Efficient.
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (Option).
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Plus) / Pi3 B / Pi 2B/ B+
Connect the RPI-HIFI-AMP module and RPI with 40 pin connector .While installing the module
attention to align the first leg of the raspberry pi and RPI-HIFI-AMP module.
RPI-HIFI-AMP module compatible with many Raspberry pi music playback system such as:
OSMC / Max2Play / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC etc.
The user can choose a suitable for their own .
[User Manual and FAQ]
[Power Supply Requirement]
Warning: The Raspberry pi will be powered by the AMP. It is not allowed to connect 5V to the Micro-USB port of the raspberry pi. Power supply is only one external 12-20V power supply that will be connected directly to the AMP.